Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Self Evaluation

1. In the beginning, building a tower out of spaghetti seemed simple and easy, but as time progressed I realized how difficult it was.  After the tower crumbled multiple times, I felt frustrated and wanted to give up.  In the end, I found out the challenges of building a tall structure with such a fragile, thin, material.

2. Our design seemed to stand out because the base was the largest in the room at 75 x 75.  Also, others seemed to have no problems with their design unlike us. 

3. If I could add another material, it would be super glue.  With super glue there would be no problem with structures falling apart because of the marshmallows melting. 

4. My contributions to the group included buying and trading supplies as well as the construction of the tower.  Since I was in a two person group, we basically split up all of the jobs and helped each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment